Migration to SharePoint 2013
- Data migration and Intranet structure from SharePoint version 2010 to 2013, development and design of the new intranet. Ensure smooth migration with zero data loss. Configuring of the SharePoint 2013 System and its parts. Recompiling / programming of customized parts.
Development of internal applications on the SharePoint 2013 Platform
- Application development built on the SharePoint 2013 Platform to store and manage documents for the entire company. A new information system according to customer requirements. Overview document structure and speed up of the search. Use of native functions of the SharePoint 2013 Platform, as much as possible, to simplify solutions migration for newer SharePoint versions in the future.
DMS proposal for Production Planning Department
- Draft technical solution for the Document Management System for the Production Planning Department. The project consisted of collecting and evaluating user requirements, alternatives comparing of DMS tools and the resulting recommendation for DMS solution. The executed design of the DMS System takes into account needs of the staff of the Planning department, staff knowledge of specific software tools for DMS and existing investments expended on software tools for DMS.
- Responsibility for implementation of Campaign Management for e-care, e-mail, portals, salespad, e-shop.
- Consolidation of customized CRM system is long term project and consists of several subprojects, which expected outcome is improvement of performance of current processes in CRM system, decommissioning of unnecessary parts of system, migration of existing functionality to the new parts of system, cleansing of access rights and modification of telesales applications.
- Integration between Siebel CRM and approx. 35 banking systems
- Interface for data integration to Operational Data Store / DWH
Integration of the Corporate CRM System
- By integration of the new operational Customer Relationship Management system for Corporate clients we provided Business Intelligence expertise knowledge. The project scope was to design and develop the Oracle Data Staging Area and create data connection with the CRM application on the Siebel platform.
Market Basket Analysis on Retail Customers’ Data
- Working out an analytical model based on retail customers’ data. Goal of the analysis was to increase profit on existing retail customers through cross selling. Method called Market Basket Analysis (Association Analysis) has been used to build the model.
Management planning for SUV production
- Planning and monitoring of investments to modernization of automation process, evaluation of project deliveries
- Coordination of tasks execution in Facelift process, processes between suppliers and manufacturing departments
- Validation of technical KPIs
IT Security Standards Implementation
- Implementation of group-wide IT Security Standards in Slovak factory. Responsibility for project management of 12 projects of IT Security Standards Implementation.
„One-Hand-IT“ Program Management
- Management of projects related to migration of IT infrastructure from non-IT departments under operation of IT department. Projects contain also hand over of responsibilities for hardware, networks and databases “under one roof”.
Business Domain Model
- According to the system integration connected to the new Core Banking System it is necessary to create Business Domain Model
- It is necessary to unify requirements, business terms, business domains and their relation between IT and business departments
Basel 2 Risk Weighted Asset Calculation and COREP
- Implementation of SAS Credit Risk Management Solution for calculation of Risk Weighted Assets based on Basel 2 IRB-A approach.
- Validation of Rating Systems and PD-Estimation.
- Legal Basel 2 Reporting (COREP-Reporting).
Processes Improvement by Basel 2 Data Delivery
- Streamlining and speeding up of processes related to data processing during monthly Basel 2 Risk Reporting
Basel II New Principle I
- New data files supporting New Principle I had to be sent to headquarter.
- Data from 4 source systems had to be combined.
- Records with 70 fields had to be tested.
Merger & Core Banking System Consolidation
- DWH integration for mergers, core banking system consolidation (implementation of new core banking system), Basel platform migration from AS/400 to SAS, Data Consolidation for KPI project, Support for Collection Business Unit.
Reporting Governance, IFRS Reporting
- Implementation of Reporting Governance for Risk, Marketing and Controlling, Automation of Reporting Processes. Automation of the HGB – IFRS Transformation Process for Group Reporting
eDWH (One Reporting)
- Long term project. Responsibility for eDWH (One reporting - Phase 2) implementation.
Data Warehouse and Reporting System Development
- There was needed Clinical Data Warehouse in the hospital. Health care quality and effectivity reports were required. Hospital patients driven KPI’s calculation and evaluation were needed.
Migration of DWH from SAS into SAP Business Warehouse
- Customer selected SAP Business Warehouse (BW) as a preferred target DWH platform
- Redesign of DWH data structures (including customers’ DBs) from one platform to another
- Enlargement of the DWH to include Basel II data
Data Warehouse Development
- Development of an Enterprise Data Warehouse. Data sources involved internal and external databases (customers, reservations, sales, flights, etc.).
Implementation of New Enterprise DWH
- EDW Program is a long-term project of iterative development of Business Intelligence in the bank. Development is done in line with the vision of the program in making right decisions based on reliable and on time information, meeting all quality and security needs.
Migration to Client Meta Database
- Data migration between two databases (client Oracle databases)
- Regular updates in the target client DB based on changes in the source client DB
System Integration Tests of EDWH Core Functionality
- System- and System Integration Test (ST, SIT) of EDWH core functionality and all related interfaces to source and target systems; Providing test resources to projects
Collateral Evaluation System Implementation, Testing Phase
- Project management of Integration Testing and Business User Acceptance Testing after implementation of a new system for evaluation of collaterals
Implementation of Talent Management Suite
Implementation of Talent Management Suite, which included:
- Goals & Performance
- Succession & Development
System for calculations of vehicle costs and vehicle prices
- Implementation of Business Intelligence system for vehicle costing, vehicle pricing and variable budget control
Universal testing tool development
- Project of data warehouse revitalization required testing of data equality between new and old data warehouse on the business-entity-level.
Bank Enterprise Application
- The bank is running custom application for client accounts
- The bank was pushed to upgrade database from Oracle v7 to Oracle v10
- In consequence it was necessary to upgrade user interface for accessing the data from previously used Oracle Form
Frequent Seller Program (Customer Loyalty Program)
- Develop application for the Frequent Seller loyalty program based on customer data from existing Data Warehouse. Find technology solution not going beyond the limitations of the existing infrastructure.
- Core banking system replacement incl. full middleware implementation on Apache Kafka technology with all related interfaces to Temenos banking technology, internal customer / merchant and card platforms and FICO Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer solutions.
Group DWH Data Delivery Process Testing
- Manage and perform system and integration test of ETL data processes for client, product and collateral data (Oracle DWH)
Employee Performance Evaluation & Reporting
- Design, develop and release to production new information system based on Balanced Scorecard principle. System is used for evaluation of individual and team performance using multidimensional target matrixes . System represents baseline for employee bonuses.
Business Analysis for Project Solvency II
- Comply regulatory requirements of Solvency II
- Automate the data processing of obligations and assets of the company
Enterprise Reporting Portal
- Due to the huge amount of reports in the bank, missing logical structure in the data, missing sorting and categorisation of reports, there was needed an integration of reporting systems.
- New reporting system has been designed and developed as a result.
Production Traceability Reporting System
- Working effectivity and production traceability reporting was needed. Oracle Applications 11i were chosen as source system. Missing analytical possibility to report application data was removed.
Review of SAS Infrastructure by Basel 2 Implementation
- Perform a review of the architecture of the SAS applications used within risk management
Reporting System Implementation
- Customer faced a lack of consistent reporting data from the dealing system
- The goal of project was an efficient gaining of data in right time
Human Resources Planning and Reporting
- Succession of the existing excel based Human Resource and Financial Controlling solution with a dabase-based solution (SAS) for 1.000 employees
Group Reporting, Risk Management and Basel 2
- Migration of Reporting for Controlling and Risk Management from an Excel based solution to a database-oriented solution (SAS). Support solution for monthly Data collection and validation of Basel 2 relevant data.
- Customer faced a lack of consistent reporting data across the organization with regard to its customer segments, products provided and profitability per customer segment and product group. Significant amount of manual work had to be spent to get the right data in the right time.
Initial Study DWH a MIS
- Customer was considering integration of DWH and MIS into the company enterprise infrastructure in order to better answer customer needs
- It is necessary to estimate the scope and the architecture of the new solution
- The requirements need to be prioritized and split to increments
Integration of the Digital factory
- Implementation of concern standard. Know-how transfer of the Digital factory establishment and building. Integration of documentation and processes of conventional planning to the Digital factory. Control and coordination of data delivered to the Process designer and Process simulate. Product data management.
- Improvement of production and non-production business processes. Solutions of technological problems in the area of railway carriages welding. Optimization of each step of production, proposals for changes of production dispositions. Optimization of welding line start-up, lines balancing. Creating of projects for improvement and optimization of production, coordination of several departments to improve the production process.
Design and planning of ultrasonic inspection of welds
- Creating inspections plans for the inspection of welds through non-destructive methods, most commonly by the ultrasonic method. Using the program UltraLOG Database Manager. Testing on the Spot Checker device uses to measure and record of restults of measurement the software UltraLOG server and USLT 2000.
Standardization of digital archive, creation of Digital Mock-Up
- Processing, updating and standardization of 2D layouts stored in a digital archive according to current standards of the customer. Subsequent creation of 3D models of buildings from records stored in digital archive. Verification of the reality and focusing on modified building elements. Design and detailed drawing of production and technological facilities. Working with databases, SEED files containing 3D objects. Processing by HLS (Hall Layout System).
Simulation of robotic workstations
- Substructure, subgroups. Simulation of robotic workstations in the program Process simulate. Verification of the availability of equipment and welding points, collision analysis, determination of operations exact time, 3D layout modification, off-line robots programming.
Assembly and installation of devices
- Assembly and installation of the robotic welding line as welding preparations, grippers, robot accessories, safety features of production cells, pneumatic and electrical equipment. Assembly according to technical drawing made by designers.